Now Hiring: Speech Pathologist
At 1to1 Kid Talk, we focus on making progress with kids in their ability to communicate through in-home and online therapy in the Los Angeles area. We are looking to hire a speech pathologist interested in doing in-home therapy for pediatric patients in Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Santa Monica, and surrounding areas. We are committed to providing the following services:
- Speech Therapy for Toddlers
- Speech Therapy for Children who fall under the Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Speech Therapy for Children with Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Speech Launch Program
1to1 Kid Talk offers children the chance to practice speech therapy with a qualified therapist in the comfort of their own home. Since children feel more comfortable with practicing their speech therapy, our results are more successful than alternative programs, and our speech therapists report high levels of patient progress and job satisfaction.
1to1 Kid Talk is more than a group of professional speech therapists, it is a community of lifelong learners who are passionate about helping children make progress. We are looking for compassionate, responsible, and eager professionals who are enthusiastic about practicing speech therapy. We are also looking for lifelong learners who are eager to share innovative strategies during our (optional) bi-monthly professional development meetings.
This job is perfect for professionals who have recently obtained their Master’s Degree and are looking to practice their skill set.
Team members are proud of working at 1to1 Kid Talk because of our:
- Dedication to expand our knowledge of the latest advances in speech therapy
- Commitment to providing children the support they need to make progress in their speech therapy
- Strong relationships with parents to assist them with the speech therapy practice
- Flexibility, allowing you to create your schedule and work up to 15 hours per week
- Practice of allowing you the freedom to choose your clients so that you can work in a comfortable environment
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: Very competitive
Medical Specialty: Home Health, Pediatrics
Schedule: Monday to Friday, On-call, Up to 15 hours per week
Education: Masters degree (Preferred)
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Get a Free Speech Therapy Consultation
In-home speech therapy is founded on a team approach that gives your child their best chance of success. Contact us today to learn how our in-home speech therapy approach can help your child.